- If allowed, there is no newspaper in the heart.
- Same with the police, / almost got guts.
- The fate of friends, / Matt says, perchance, / is rain`, love, / hats.
- Of storks, today there are none, I heard.
- My love makes this city famous.
- The toasts are untamed, we say nothing.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
New lines from the homophonic telephone
Happy May Day, dear reader. It's beautiful here and spring is stirring dormant creativity and slowness. I feel my shoulders relaxing and...
It's not easy being an American abroad. Between being peppered with questions about politics and having your feet stick off the en...
After graduation, Christopher and I left Chicago in the van from our recently defunct band and set out on the ghost road to California -- tw...
The auto-detect feature of Google Translate identifies Faroese as Icelandic. That's understandable, as Faroese and Icelandic share uniqu...