- If allowed, there is no newspaper in the heart.
- Same with the police, / almost got guts.
- The fate of friends, / Matt says, perchance, / is rain`, love, / hats.
- Of storks, today there are none, I heard.
- My love makes this city famous.
- The toasts are untamed, we say nothing.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
New lines from the homophonic telephone
It's not easy being an American abroad. Between being peppered with questions about politics and having your feet stick off the en...
The auto-detect feature of Google Translate identifies Faroese as Icelandic. That's understandable, as Faroese and Icelandic share uniqu...
According to OED, elfin is the correct form of the adjective meaning "of elves", as oaken is "of oaks", and twiggen is ...