- If allowed, there is no newspaper in the heart.
- Same with the police, / almost got guts.
- The fate of friends, / Matt says, perchance, / is rain`, love, / hats.
- Of storks, today there are none, I heard.
- My love makes this city famous.
- The toasts are untamed, we say nothing.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
It's not easy being an American abroad. Between being peppered with questions about politics and having your feet stick off the en...
The auto-detect feature of Google Translate identifies Faroese as Icelandic. That's understandable, as Faroese and Icelandic share uniqu...
I presented at Breathe Writer's Conference last October, a talk about his wrestling with faith through verse. It's not easy to do -...