Sun is streaming in through the window making it hard to see my computer screen. It's springish but still chilly after unseasonable warmth in February and March. I've been off blogging for a week or so as I've been busy. So a quick update:
- Structo submissions are in and in process.
- I have new translations from the Faroese at Asymptote Journal and a poem forthcoming in Stymie.
- As a finalist in the Summer Literary Seminars Contest, I received a scholarship to travel to Lithuania this August. Perhaps. Perhaps.
- The homophonic telephone project is in the hands of a French speaker now and nearing the end its long journey through language. A great line from the latest leg - there is no newspaper in the heart.
- An interview on my translation project with Agnar Artúvertin is available on Faroe Islands Podcast.
And all of you I've been meaning to write letters and emails to - I will. I will. I will.