- Structo submissions are in and in process.
- I have new translations from the Faroese at Asymptote Journal and a poem forthcoming in Stymie.
- As a finalist in the Summer Literary Seminars Contest, I received a scholarship to travel to Lithuania this August. Perhaps. Perhaps.
- The homophonic telephone project is in the hands of a French speaker now and nearing the end its long journey through language. A great line from the latest leg - there is no newspaper in the heart.
- An interview on my translation project with Agnar Artúvertin is available on Faroe Islands Podcast.
And all of you I've been meaning to write letters and emails to - I will. I will. I will.