- the hood path / is as good as any other
- Think about peace / beyond the wall circuits
- Toe soap is rinsed out, come / remember the young tarvafiktarar
- The standing army is gravsteininum
- his son, Kleitagoros that kills the Odin, / packs, and now comes home
- virginity to a stripper pole, high, I danced some draft / in one night clubs on Canal Street
- You've been here before, laser hair
- Hades is a beach
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Google Translate doesn't know Faroese and autotranslates any Faroese website as if it were Icelandic. Here are a few lines automistranslated back into English from Faroese versions of my poems that recently appeared in Oyggjatíðindi:
It's not easy being an American abroad. Between being peppered with questions about politics and having your feet stick off the en...
The auto-detect feature of Google Translate identifies Faroese as Icelandic. That's understandable, as Faroese and Icelandic share uniqu...
According to OED, elfin is the correct form of the adjective meaning "of elves", as oaken is "of oaks", and twiggen is ...