- the hood path / is as good as any other
- Think about peace / beyond the wall circuits
- Toe soap is rinsed out, come / remember the young tarvafiktarar
- The standing army is gravsteininum
- his son, Kleitagoros that kills the Odin, / packs, and now comes home
- virginity to a stripper pole, high, I danced some draft / in one night clubs on Canal Street
- You've been here before, laser hair
- Hades is a beach
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Google Translate doesn't know Faroese and autotranslates any Faroese website as if it were Icelandic. Here are a few lines automistranslated back into English from Faroese versions of my poems that recently appeared in Oyggjatíðindi:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
November for Beginners - by Rita Dove Snow would be the easy way out—that softening sky like a sigh of relief at finally being allowed t...
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.