- the hood path / is as good as any other
- Think about peace / beyond the wall circuits
- Toe soap is rinsed out, come / remember the young tarvafiktarar
- The standing army is gravsteininum
- his son, Kleitagoros that kills the Odin, / packs, and now comes home
- virginity to a stripper pole, high, I danced some draft / in one night clubs on Canal Street
- You've been here before, laser hair
- Hades is a beach
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Google Translate doesn't know Faroese and autotranslates any Faroese website as if it were Icelandic. Here are a few lines automistranslated back into English from Faroese versions of my poems that recently appeared in Oyggjatíðindi:
It's snowing in Detroit. Traffic crawled along 10 past accidents and spin-offs. There'll probably be a snow day tomorrow. I'm pl...
It's not easy being an American abroad. Between being peppered with questions about politics and having your feet stick off the en...
After graduation, Christopher and I left Chicago in the van from our recently defunct band and set out on the ghost road to California -- tw...