- the hood path / is as good as any other
- Think about peace / beyond the wall circuits
- Toe soap is rinsed out, come / remember the young tarvafiktarar
- The standing army is gravsteininum
- his son, Kleitagoros that kills the Odin, / packs, and now comes home
- virginity to a stripper pole, high, I danced some draft / in one night clubs on Canal Street
- You've been here before, laser hair
- Hades is a beach
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Google Translate doesn't know Faroese and autotranslates any Faroese website as if it were Icelandic. Here are a few lines automistranslated back into English from Faroese versions of my poems that recently appeared in Oyggjatíðindi:
These words are not meant to be read in their entirety. Skim them the way this plane skims the cloud layer, jostling sometim...
Tomorrow is August which means more dry heat here in Santa Fe and a start to another round of 30/30, Tupelo Press' poem a day challe...